Author Topic: How do you get a shadow battlecrab to fire its beam wepons.  (Read 1918 times)

Offline babylon5comlink

• WTF=What the fred2?!
How do you get a shadow battlecrab to fire its beam wepons.
I have been experimenting with fred and have found that I can't get the shadow battlecrab to fire its beam weapon. :confused:
_________________TBP___________________

Babylon 5 addict!!!

"We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One." Ranger Motto

Offline -Norbert-

Re: How do you get a shadow battlecrab to fire its beam wepons.
Did you try to make either an event with "beam-free-all" for the battlecrab or checking the "All Ships Beam-Freed by default" flag under the mission specs?

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
the Large Version of the Shadow Battlecrab doesn't position itself very smart when ordered to attack anything.
Like Norbert pointed out, use beam-free sexps in the event editor to unlock beam cannons or use the fire-beam one to do it manually.
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline babylon5comlink

• WTF=What the fred2?!
In the mission specs I beam freed all ships by default and doesn’t work. I even tell it to fire a beam at hostile ships and it doesn't fire :confused:

Babylon 5 addict!!!

"We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One." Ranger Motto

Offline babylon5comlink

• WTF=What the fred2?!
Never mind I got it working. :)

Babylon 5 addict!!!