Author Topic: Change Username  (Read 4308 times)

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
Hey all.

Am I allowed to change my username at all? Can I ask a moderator or admin to do it for me?

Offline HLD_Prophecy

Thanks for moving the topic Mongoose! Wasn't sure where to put this.

Offline Axem

Hey all.

Am I allowed to change my username at all? Can I ask a moderator or admin to do it for me?

Maybe. How much ya got? :)

Offline HLD_Prophecy

Hey all.

Maybe. How much ya got? :)

Got some small Polish change. Couple of Grozsy. Transformers Tiny Titans Blurr, like new condition, no card. Pacific Rim two-disc special edition, with dust jacket. Manual For Living by Epictitus (no wait nvm i need that). And the entire Star Wars Original Trilogy on VHS, special edition boxed set.

sound like a deal?  :D

just listed any "valuables" on my desk. :p

Offline Axem

I guess that'll do (as well as your first-born and soul).

What would you want your new name to be? Also just FYI, there will be a custom text under your new username to help people clue in to who is this suddenly appearing poster is.

Offline HLD_Prophecy

I guess that'll do (as well as your first-born and soul).

What would you want your new name to be? Also just FYI, there will be a custom text under your new username to help people clue in to who is this suddenly appearing poster is.

Thanks!'

I was hoping it could get changed to "HLD_Prophecy"

Reason being I liked the PVD Hope as it's one of my favorite ships in the canon, but over time on the discord and forums people are just calling me "hope" which gets weird.  :p

Yeah, I had been going to say "PVD_Hope is now HLD_Prophecy!" as my custom text anyway. So that's cool. Some kind of simple custom text to that affect would be fine, then maybe I can change it after a year or so.  :nod:

Offline Axem

Change has been done. The forum requires your password to be reset and an email should have been sent. If not buzz me on Discord and I'll get you set up.

Offline PIe

• GTVA POLICE
    • freespace3.com
PVD_Hope in a former life
Death by ramming the Hades.  Sa Vasuda!
[6:23 PM] PIe: why do I have the feeling that I shouldn't be able to give orders to 22nd armored hq
[6:24 PM] Axem: 22nd armored hq, i order you to get me a cup of coffee
[6:24 PM] PIe: and donuts
[6:24 PM] PIe: BECAUSE THIS IS THE GTVA POLICE
[6:25 PM] Axem: :O
[6:25 PM] Axem: am i under arrest
[6:26 PM] [`_`]/: no, just please step out of the myrmidon
[6:26 PM] [`_`]/: you have so much to fred for

[9:50 PM] Sottises: wait did you do vassago's verge?
[9:50 PM] Sottises: .. dirge?
[9:50 PM] Axem: yes
[9:50 PM] Sottises: ohh
[9:50 PM] Sottises: well I have that and JAD too
[9:50 PM] Axem: :)
[9:50 PM] Sottises: what a contrast of themes lmao
[9:50 PM] Axem: isnt it
[9:51 PM] Axem: super grimdark thriller about unknowable alien intelligence and over the top colorful action about friendship
[9:51 PM] PIe: jad is grimdark???
[9:51 PM] Axem: :skull:

Offline HLD_Prophecy

It works, thanks Axem!

Yeah @PIe, my favorite part in Silent Threat Reborn. :D

Ohey guys, speaking of text under my username, before I forget to ask again, what's that number with an exponent under my text? Never figured it out.

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
Ohey guys, speaking of text under my username, before I forget to ask again, what's that number with an exponent under my text? Never figured it out.

Your number of forum posts ^^

2^9 means that you have more than 512 posts. After 1024 posts you will have 2^10 and so on.
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.

Offline HLD_Prophecy

Kool, thanks!