Author Topic: Re: Ye Olde Inferno  (Read 3592 times)

Re: Ye Olde Inferno
[Original thread: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,16879.0.html]

Woomeister do you have a link to the old INF_Tools.exe patch I would like to have the modviw32.dir for the ship groups?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 06:37:56 pm by Goober5000 »
If you dont ask you dont get

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam

Offline Harbinger of DOOM

• Three fries short of a Happy Meal.
HOLY NECROTHREADDAGE, BATMAN!!!!!
aldo_14 ~ "The ego has landed."
an0n ~ "Wheee, I can spam and no-one will notice!"

Dammit. I'm the master necro!

Oh by the way, the links are broken Woo.

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
That's because the thread is FOUR GODDAMN YEARS OLD. Jesus Christ, VC, being a thread resurrecter is not something you should brag about. It's really a bad thing, and you should stop before the inevitable consequences occur.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
Spuddy did it this time.  :p

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Yes, but VC still beat off to his own violations of forum etiquette.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

That's because the thread is FOUR GODDAMN YEARS OLD. Jesus Christ, VC, being a thread resurrecter is not something you should brag about. It's really a bad thing, and you should stop before the inevitable consequences occur.

oh okay, so i guess its okay for other people to do it, but not me, that it? back the hell off, i dont need to take your crap. :mad2:

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Cool it, you guys.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
Ok, just to be clear on one thing:  Woolie, you may usually be right (or appear right) on most stuff, but try to nice about it, hmm?  I'm not an admin or a mod, this is just advice.  Esp if you see someone who has had problems b4, you might want to think twice about the way you word things, esp if you are blaming them for something they didn't do.  Technically, what you posted is spam.  Spam is also a violation of the forum etiquette you are supposedly upholding.  No big deal, we all do it.  But try to be nice, ok?  It's much better, & it makes us all feel better about each other.  :)

Well what's done is done, just don't do it again, or I will collect your head.  :headz:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 10:05:35 pm by Vasudan Commander »

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Woomeister do you have a link to the old INF_Tools.exe patch I would like to have the modviw32.dir for the ship groups?
To answer the question no I don't have that anymore. I didn't think anyone used it to be honest.