Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: What animes/series are you watching right now?
« Last post by X3N0-Life-Form on August 21, 2018, 04:28:59 pm »
So, I picked up Steven Universe a week or two ago. I initially just wanted something nice to watch while eating, but I've actually powered through most of it by now, and I think it's pretty good. The ten minutes format means that there's little padding, while spending enough time on plot, action, heart and comedy without leaving the viewer overwhelmed. Even the "life lesson" type episodes found in every children show work well since they tend to get straight to the point. Very nicely done, it gets my seal of approval.

Also, could we sticky that thread ?
Inferno / Re: RELEASE: Inferno Nostos: Act 1
« Last post by Woolie Wool on August 21, 2018, 04:26:12 pm »
Need I remind you that Janus would not only have "bases", but the GTVA's seat of government. They're not putting that out in the middle of some desert. And keep in mind that until the EA kicked down the front door while the Vasudans had their thumbs in their asses, Beta Aquilae had been a "home front" system in every conflict since the destruction of the Lucifer. Military bases there are absolutely going to be located in cities; the people there are not deployed, they're essentially working a day job until they get deployed somewhere, and cutting these people off from society by locating all your bases in the middle of ass**** nowhere is going to lead to awful morale, even worse performance, and lots of desertion.

At the very least I hope the decisions the Vasudans made in Nostos have consequences for them in later chapters. This is the sort of behavior that turns allies into enemies.
Funny fact. Star Citizen as promised was never gonna be anything like Eve.

And Star Citizen as it is is not gonna be anything (much). :P

Just wondering what all the Eve-ers ever saw in the game in the first place or why it keeps being compared or even mentioned in the same sentence.

Is it because "space"? But if it's all about "space" could as well play Freespace instead of Eve, because Freespace has, you know, "gameplay".  :lol:
Gaming Discussion / Re: Battletech game?
« Last post by -Joshua- on August 21, 2018, 02:51:00 pm »
Between the Ashes / Re: BtA: Slaves of Chaos Discussion Thread
« Last post by mjn.mixael on August 21, 2018, 02:48:59 pm »
I never downloaded it because I had already grabbed the update you put out on Knossos, looked over it, and made some of the same changes. Other things I changed back are things like a line of dialog (sir > madam > sir) and removing bta_assets-ship.tbm. I also fixed a few additional bugs that I found while working on this.
FreeSpace Discussion / Re: The Hammer of Light as Antagonists
« Last post by Kestrellius on August 21, 2018, 01:44:12 pm »
Good point.
« Last post by Nightmare on August 21, 2018, 01:31:42 pm »
I think the only thing I strictly need to do is package everything together and make sure there aren't compatibility issues. There are some crashes that I haven't been able to isolate, but hopefully that's not game-breaking.

As long as there's nothing game-breaking it's good. :)
« Last post by Kestrellius on August 21, 2018, 01:27:18 pm »
I think the only thing I strictly need to do is package everything together and make sure there aren't compatibility issues. There are some crashes that I haven't been able to isolate, but hopefully that's not game-breaking.

The reason I haven't released yet is that I'd been wanting to complete a couple of other tasks -- setting up wingman profiles, for one, which I'd been putting off because it just seems like it'll be a pain.
Inferno / Re: New Final Destination place
« Last post by Nightmare on August 21, 2018, 01:26:25 pm »
From wardog300k's profile:
Last Active: February 26, 2017, 09:36:26 am
Inferno / Re: New Final Destination place
« Last post by Novachen on August 21, 2018, 01:22:47 pm »
What actually happened to this modification?

Seemed to be very advanced in development already at least for Act 1.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10