Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
The Modding Workshop / Re: What are you working on?
« Last post by Nyctaeus on January 15, 2018, 03:50:11 pm »

...and the Silenus :).

Both will be released when I'm done with shield icons.
General Discussion / Re: *SPOILER THREAD* Star Wars: The Last Jedi
« Last post by MP-Ryan on January 15, 2018, 03:40:57 pm »
Loved this comment on youtube

Luke should've turned up in his moss covered X-Wing, right after Rey hits her triple, shouting "GREAT SHOT KID, THAT WAS 1 IN A MILLION", then ejected right into the air, pausing momentarily in the Crait sun, before IGNITING HIS GREEN LASER SWORD, then BAM ! 3 point Superhero Landing, as in the background the x-wing continues on it's trajectory into the side of an AT-M6.Then, ****ing duel of the fates starts playing, and Luke ignites a second blade out of the bottom of his sword, going full maul-style double ended, he rips off his top leaving a high waisted Ben Swolo style look, being a totally ripped old man, we see he's covered in all sorts of sweet jedi style tats. Then the First Order ****ing just open up on him, and he's force dashing, flipping and ****ing ping ponging all over the place, reflecting bolts straight back at them, and slicing legs off the AT-M6's, force lifting them into each other and throwing the wreckage at Kylos ship, which gets smashed out the air. Then the whole ****ing atmosphere breaks above them, and the shattered wreckage of the supremacy, just tears down towards the Crait surface heading towards them, impacting the plains,gouging whole plumes of salt into the air, and it hurtles on a collision course for Luke and the base. Luke just ****ing stares it down, steel eyed and confident he raises one hand in front of him, then the other beside it, and in one sharp intense moment he ****ING FORCE RIPS THE WHOLE SHIP IN HALF, the 2 ruined pieces strewn to either side of him, as they crash into the mountain ranges to the left and right of the base. Then out of the wreckage, ****!, It's SNOKE!, with a big ugly whelted scar across his midriff, and he's got the Knights of Ren with him, Then BOOM! we find out he is DARTH PLAGUEIS, and the knights are all resurrected clones of other EU Darths ! It's ****ing darthapalooza, and Luke doesn't care, because he's brought some friends too, the Slave 1 lands behind him, and there's Boba Fett (****ING FACE TURN !!), and Ahsoka, and Starkiller and Dash Rendar, and every other bit of fanservice he could recruit, and it's a ****ing glowstick swinging rave, every bit as good as the battle of Genonsis in AOTC. Luke wrecks everyone, he and Ahsoka kiss, then you see the wreckage of Kylos ship move, and Ren emerges, pissed as hell, about to start some frothing rant about some ****, but LUKE COCKPUNCHES HIM ! ****ing cuts him off mid sentence, then gestures over to R2 and 3PO saying "take these 2 over to the garage, I want them cleaned up before dinner, you can waste time with your friends when your chores are done", and Kylo slopes off droids in tow.

Luke stands in full frame shot, double ended lightsaber pointed skyward, Ahsoka draped around his feet in a perfect Hildebrandt poster tribute, then looks over his shoulder to see all the force ghosts ever, just fist pumping the air breakfast club style and high fiving each other.

****ing perfect. That's the Luke Skywalker and Star Wars I know and love.
oh my god it's beautiful

I'd pay actual money to see that clip.
General Discussion / Re: *SPOILER THREAD* Star Wars: The Last Jedi
« Last post by Mongoose on January 15, 2018, 03:38:54 pm »
Loved this comment on youtube

Luke should've turned up in his moss covered X-Wing, right after Rey hits her triple, shouting "GREAT SHOT KID, THAT WAS 1 IN A MILLION", then ejected right into the air, pausing momentarily in the Crait sun, before IGNITING HIS GREEN LASER SWORD, then BAM ! 3 point Superhero Landing, as in the background the x-wing continues on it's trajectory into the side of an AT-M6.Then, ****ing duel of the fates starts playing, and Luke ignites a second blade out of the bottom of his sword, going full maul-style double ended, he rips off his top leaving a high waisted Ben Swolo style look, being a totally ripped old man, we see he's covered in all sorts of sweet jedi style tats. Then the First Order ****ing just open up on him, and he's force dashing, flipping and ****ing ping ponging all over the place, reflecting bolts straight back at them, and slicing legs off the AT-M6's, force lifting them into each other and throwing the wreckage at Kylos ship, which gets smashed out the air. Then the whole ****ing atmosphere breaks above them, and the shattered wreckage of the supremacy, just tears down towards the Crait surface heading towards them, impacting the plains,gouging whole plumes of salt into the air, and it hurtles on a collision course for Luke and the base. Luke just ****ing stares it down, steel eyed and confident he raises one hand in front of him, then the other beside it, and in one sharp intense moment he ****ING FORCE RIPS THE WHOLE SHIP IN HALF, the 2 ruined pieces strewn to either side of him, as they crash into the mountain ranges to the left and right of the base. Then out of the wreckage, ****!, It's SNOKE!, with a big ugly whelted scar across his midriff, and he's got the Knights of Ren with him, Then BOOM! we find out he is DARTH PLAGUEIS, and the knights are all resurrected clones of other EU Darths ! It's ****ing darthapalooza, and Luke doesn't care, because he's brought some friends too, the Slave 1 lands behind him, and there's Boba Fett (****ING FACE TURN !!), and Ahsoka, and Starkiller and Dash Rendar, and every other bit of fanservice he could recruit, and it's a ****ing glowstick swinging rave, every bit as good as the battle of Genonsis in AOTC. Luke wrecks everyone, he and Ahsoka kiss, then you see the wreckage of Kylos ship move, and Ren emerges, pissed as hell, about to start some frothing rant about some ****, but LUKE COCKPUNCHES HIM ! ****ing cuts him off mid sentence, then gestures over to R2 and 3PO saying "take these 2 over to the garage, I want them cleaned up before dinner, you can waste time with your friends when your chores are done", and Kylo slopes off droids in tow.

Luke stands in full frame shot, double ended lightsaber pointed skyward, Ahsoka draped around his feet in a perfect Hildebrandt poster tribute, then looks over his shoulder to see all the force ghosts ever, just fist pumping the air breakfast club style and high fiving each other.

****ing perfect. That's the Luke Skywalker and Star Wars I know and love.
oh my god it's beautiful
I have encountered a bug on the first mission of version 1.1.2

The tutorial tells me to target Drone 2. I target it but nothing happens, and I can't move the ship because the game disables the ship's controls. Can someone help me ?
It still boggles my mind to see people using the future tense to talk about this project.
Blue Planet / Sooo, act 4 for war in heaven is still being worked on?
« Last post by emark4 on January 15, 2018, 03:08:57 pm »
Been wondering how things have been going for blue planet. I've just started going back to playing war in heaven and on the back of my mind, I always wondered if this would ever be completed because this mod is just sooooo goooood!. This mod ain't dead is it? Or is it like... on hold or something?
The FreeSpace Wiki Project / Re: Error creating thumbnail
« Last post by emark4 on January 15, 2018, 03:06:02 pm »
I would love to know if there are alternative ways to look up user made ship mods. I need pictures to determine if I'm downloading or not.
Inferno / Re: New Eyecandy Thread
« Last post by CT27 on January 15, 2018, 02:21:47 pm »
Glad to see Inferno isn't dead.
The Scroll of Atankharzim / Re: RELEASE: The Scroll of Atankharzim, Part I
« Last post by Vidmaster on January 15, 2018, 02:03:33 pm »
A bug in "Thieves and Destroyers": I never got the RTB due one of the transports being disabled. Victory music played, so I suspect the SEXPs worked as intended and all but the mission obviously ended it a failure since I still jumped out prematurely.
EDIT: Second attempt, no disabled ship. Everything fine on the transport side. Same bug. On further note, I saw the medical ship jumping around with probably 500 speed units, I suppose it got stuck somewhere and glitched out. Of course, I am playing on fs2_open_3_8_1_20171231_8cf0e8e_x64_SSE2 which might have something to do with it.

By the way, cracking campaign thus far. A few weaker points but overall very strong. Will give full review when done.
The Aftermath: Reboot / Re: RELEASE: The Aftermath Reboot
« Last post by emark4 on January 15, 2018, 01:05:07 pm »
Is there any information on the playable ships and screenshots of em? I tried to look it up on the wikia but no info is on them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10