Author Topic: Question  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
Without going through the original FS1 missions from FS1 in FRED1, how do we know which missions used which soundtracks? I can't really go through FS1 because I accidently lost my copy a while ago.

And yes, I tried doing a forum search to see if anyone posted a list, but came up empty handed.

EDIT: Once I find this out and "fix" the music I will be more than happy to zip it and host them for other people to download, if that is ok.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 08:11:27 pm by 1313 »
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
There isn't really a way.  We'll release an unofficial SCP upgrade to the port when we finish ST:R, but until then you'll have to wait.

There ought to be at least one unofficial soundtrack conversion of the main campaign posted though.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
I don't want to wait that long. :p Come to think of it I think someone did. Thanks anyway.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key