Author Topic: A Start on my Future Campaign  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Descenter

• Gamers Rule, but so do Thoes Who Make Them
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
A Start on my Future Campaign
About 2 years ago I started trying to create my own campaign.  Of course with only one person working on it the progress has been... (ahem)..very slow.  However, I finally managed to get the 1st mission semi-completed, enough anyway to post this, and find some testers to give me ideas, criticism, or whatever else that might help me make this campaign better.

And since I don't have the money to be able to have a website of my own to help air this campaign, if you want to help me out just PM me with a email address and I will send the files needed to play the mission.

Some help will this will be greatly appreciated and to thoes that do help me, Thank You Very Much.

Thanks,
Michael

If you dont have access to the PM system then email me here at [email protected].  Please no Spam.  This account is Spam free and i would like it to stay that way.  Else i will take drastic measures......:devil:

[EDIT]I now have my website aired with downloads, and can be viewable, here:  http://www.geocities.com/deacenter6/ [/EDIT]
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 03:49:53 pm by 1837 »
"War is like playing a game of chess.  You move units on a field, and stratiegically try to weaken the opposing force, a sort of... elequent ballet.  Sure you might lose a few units,.... but, at times, it all part of the plan..."

"Most of the human race really don't give a damn.  Well I do, and I try to do something about it by giving a damn."

Offline Nuclear1

*raises hand*

Testing = the win.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Descenter

• Minecraft
    • Steam
Anybody else out of curiosity?
"War is like playing a game of chess.  You move units on a field, and stratiegically try to weaken the opposing force, a sort of... elequent ballet.  Sure you might lose a few units,.... but, at times, it all part of the plan..."

"Most of the human race really don't give a damn.  Well I do, and I try to do something about it by giving a damn."

Offline Descenter

• Minecraft
    • Steam
Mission's been updated, would like some more people to test it so I can get a overall estimate on how this mission is, of more than just one person.

Thanks

http://www.geocities.com/deacenter6/ThirdGreatWarbetaV1.zip

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Suggestion: Wait until you have at least a chapter's worth of missions done before releasing 'em to the public. Otherwise people will lose interest before the campaign's finished.
-C