Community Projects > The FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project

[Release] Phantoms & Echo-Gate

(1/3) > >>

fightermedic:

--- Quote ---Phantoms: In 2335, the GTD Amadeus moves to block the PVD Temperance from entering Antares, unaware of the imminent arrival of 'Phantom ships'
Echo-Gate: Shortly after the destruction of the Lucifer, the GTD Minnow is dispatched to Beta Cygni to clear up a lingering Shivan presence

--- End quote ---

While playing through Blaise Russel's campaigns Phantoms & Echo-Gate I realized that for some reason, the last mission in Phantoms isn't voice acted. I have added the few missing lines and added skyboxes to all the missions.
Go and play those 2 classic campaigns, undeservedly, they are among the forgotten and seldom played ones, despite being of very high quality!

for those campaings, the freespace port is required
Dowload:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zdwxb5mc3cgz93x

Macfie:
You need to clean these up a little before you release them.  Remove the mission backup files from the missions folder and the settings file from the mod folder.  Also you have models for 3 nebula boxes but only have maps to support one model.

FreeSpaceFreak:
Oh goodie, a Blaise Russell campaign updated. Congratulations on the release!

Solatar:
Nice job, I always enjoy playing these two and the Shrouding the Light campaigns.  I noticed that starfield in the upgraded Pandora's Box.  Is that starfield POF slated for the new mediavps, or is it just becoming the FSCRP standard?

Nemesis6:
Minor gripe -- The mod.ini links Fsport-mediavps. It should be Fsport_mediavps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version