Author Topic: TBP 3.7.3 Released  (Read 29060 times)

Offline wesp5

There are issue with having mods via Knossos, and that's just with the current development stage of Knossos: the lack of a Sort or Category functions in the Explore-tab. But I've been working around that little hurdle too:

That looks good :)! But I would shorten (for The Babylon Project) to (for TBP) so it doesn't get cut off ;).

Actually I would name it such that it sits next to The Babylon Project in Knossos if at all possible till they get a sort or category function. 

Offline wesp5

Actually I would name it such that it sits next to The Babylon Project in Knossos if at all possible till they get a sort or category function. 

That's a great idea! Maybe like TBP: Title...

Offline wesp5

Okay, right now I have access to a PC with TBP 3.6.32 still installed, so I looked at the HUD at the default low resolution and at maximum HD and there was lots of empty space everywhere. Why isn't that with the new HUD? It's not a matter of the new message addon or the new wingmen addon although the latter is prone to overlapping if too many wings are used. It seems as if the new HUD isn't scaled correctly or something! Can't we get the new message and wingmen addons included in the old HUD? The old HUD basically looks the same at every resolution and the new one does not! Also where is the table for the old HUD? And why is hyperspace suddenly filled with pink clouds? That was looking much better in 3.6.32 too!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 03:56:14 am by wesp5 »

we have been tweaking the hud to accommodate lower resolutions. Here is the new setup at 1024X768 and 1920X1080

[attachment eaten by a Shivan]

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Damn, but that looks nice.
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Newer update to solve overlap issues

Nice :yes:

TBP 3.7.2 has been released

Small mission bug fixes and HUD changes

:yes:

Thread title update?

Any chance for better Hyperion and maybe other models from this post?

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

If anyone has any improvements they would like to share just send them to me and I will check them out. 

TBP 3.7.3 has been released

Offline emi_100

• www.artstation.com/emimartinez
Any chance for better Hyperion and maybe other models from this post?

wow! love to see the new hyperion finally is in game ;)

edit: damn! I don't see the glow maps there ... Maybe I had lost them

edit2: I cheked: I have the glow maps texture if you want it

edit3: and a Photoshop file for custom logo and naming (and less saturated blue colour)  :)

edit4: I don't know if I already shared it, but I found the "high poly" Omega :D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 09:02:52 pm by emi_100 »
DEDICATED TO ALL THE
PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED
THAT THE BABYLON
PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN
IT'S MISSION.

-------FAITH MANAGES------
  • Normal Maps for -The Babylon Project-
  • "Battle at ..." (Campaign) You can't choose when, but you will choose where... and you will fight! GO NOW!
  • "One Mistake" (Third Space Campaign)
  • "Each Night I Dream of Home" (Crusade Single Mision)

You didn't had any luck/time to find your old TBP install with all the fancy stuff right?

Offline emi_100

You didn't had any luck/time to find your old TBP install with all the fancy stuff right?
I had check 2/3 backup hardrives, still nothing..
DEDICATED TO ALL THE
PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED
THAT THE BABYLON
PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN
IT'S MISSION.

• "Battle at ..." (Campaign) You can't choose when, but you will choose where... and you will fight! GO NOW!

How many backup drives are left? 0, 2, 5 or more?

Offline emi_100

How many backup drives are left? 0, 2, 5 or more?
3 backup drives, I checked 2 of 3
DEDICATED TO ALL THE
PEOPLE WHO PREDICTED
THAT THE BABYLON
PROJECT WOULD FAIL IN
IT'S MISSION.