Author Topic: Volition Watch  (Read 6437 times)

Offline Andreas

• Ai No Koriida
Speaking of the archives, can I submit a FS1-mission to there? I just made a one and thought if, for once, I would actually release it (so you could rip it to pieces). Or where else could I upload my mission?
"We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." - Jonathan Swift
"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Hm.. a quick note on this.
Someone should re-new the archives so we can have up-to-date missions (SCP) and a review-staff for it.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Originally posted by Andreas
Speaking of the archives, can I submit a FS1-mission to there? I just made a one and thought if, for once, I would actually release it (so you could rip it to pieces). Or where else could I upload my mission?

er, no one plays the actual FS1 unless that's all they have, we play the FSPort now. ;)
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Originally posted by Cobra

er, no one plays the actual FS1 unless that's all they have, we play the FSPort now. ;)

Don't make assumptions like that unless you're prepared for the flaming to come.

FS1 has an atmosphere and a feel to it that the port can never duplicate.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
I play FS1 original, and the only way the Port is getting on my system, is if I go raving-lunatic mad and kill fifteen people in the neighbourhood. The Port will be on my to-do list then.

Nothing wrong with the port, it's just that I enjoy my nice original FS1.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
You'd be wrong there, Cobra. :p I'm sure that there are still quite a few people who play FS1.  I do myself, if for nothing else than to play campaigns that haven't been ported to FS2.  Plus, there's something satisfying about seeing that huge, green HUD again. :)

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
Wow, three people told him to go **** himself in two minutes.

Neat.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
ok, so i was wrong.

as a matter of fact, i still play FS1 myself, i just love the awesome looking interface. and the simplicity of technology, and Clash of the Titans.. :D
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
So, why would you say we play the port then?

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
i ain't saying nothin'. *shifty look*

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
i ain't saying nothin'. *shifty look*

That's exactly the point.

Quit replying with idiotic **** that pertains to the immediate topic just so you could up your postcount. I'm pretty sick of your replies which I have to force myself to skip, otherwise I might just have an aneurism.

****ing children.

I'm sorry if this is rude, but GOD DAMNIT.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
can't resist saying this:

Why don't you go and play hide and go **** yourself?

(Everyone's favorite quote :D)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Cobra, stop spamming. BlackDove, stop saying what everyone is thinking.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Night Hammer

• I Can't FRED
  • You'll shoot your eye out...
Originally posted by BlackDove
Quit replying with idiotic **** that pertains to the immediate topic just so you could up your postcount. I'm pretty sick of your replies which I have to force myself to skip, otherwise I might just have an aneurism.

**claps**
Stop... Hammertime :hammer:

Offline Andreas

• Ai No Koriida
So, can I submit my mission to the archives? Or is there some other place I could upload it to?
"We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." - Jonathan Swift

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Why don't you go and play hide and go **** yourself?
I think you just stepped over the line.

Enjoy a temp-ban.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Andreas
So, can I submit my mission to the archives? Or is there some other place I could upload it to?
Supposedly the script is fully automatic, so feel free to submit something.  When I tried it though, it didn't work.

HLP 2.0 has a mod and mission submission feature too, but it's a bit trickier to use.  It's on our list of stuff to improve, though.

Offline Andreas

• Ai No Koriida
Alright. I'll try to submit my mission to the archives later on then.