Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Inferno

RELEASE: Steadfast Mission Dump

<< < (17/18) > >>

Dysko:
Shiv joined the team only yesterday. We will send him all the necessaty files as soon as we decide what files are REALLY needed (we had some problems standardizing the files... especially for tables... each member has different tables... :nervous:)

Mobius:
Yeah, something that pissed us off...

SOC ships have all the same textures... I have replaced all textures named "X" with a texture "Y", mostly belonging to the Deimos. Except for the Ehreos, all reskinned SOC ships look good(expecially the Solaris and the Neptune ;) ).

lefkos:
and is there any progress sins 2 months?  :D

Mobius:
Of course. If there's something you should know about Steadfast... is that there are other things besides FREDding :nod:

I'm actually working for INFA, I will complete one more mission before re-starting to work on Steady :D

Dysko:
The only problem is that everybody in the team has different files. There are no standard files. Result: Mobius makes missions with a set of tables, Edivad makes missions with a totally different set of tables, and I make other works with ships that are not definitive. Oh, and Shiv does not have any files at all.
This means that even if Mobius is on a FREDding spree and finishes most missions now, we will spend months scrapping and remaking all missions because they are not standardized.
Also, now I can't work due to high school exams, and then I am away until september :nervous:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version