Author Topic: SH Gargant?  (Read 138593 times)

Offline Nuclear1

It was from a couple pages back, someone couldn't remember how to spell one of the Shivan ships with a long V-name, so he just called it the GIANT SQUID!! or GIANT SPIDER!! or something like that.

I just thought it sums up Inferno Shivans quite well :p

Nah, not really. Unless you're talking of the INFR1 Shivans :P

Oh, in which case:

Inferno:  Stretchy Shivan Ship Edition! :p

EDIT: Sorry for any of you here to see if this is a legitimate discussion about the Gargant, it's just making jokes about the inappropriately massiveness of Inferno ships :p
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 04:34:05 pm by Nuclear1 »
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Vindayachal? Vinashaak?

Offline Nuclear1

Whichever one looks like a GIANT SQUID!! or GIANT SPIDER!!
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
The six-tentacle squid the Vidyahar.
The Vindhyachal is a bomber (with a beam cannon)...that looks like a spider. Giant for a bomber but it's still well below cruiser size.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
The Vinashaak is the big spider-like planet destroyer in INFR1 which apparently has a sheath shield similar to the Lucifer's.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Droid803

The shield was for protecting against debris from planet blowing up or something absurd like that, wasn't it?
(´・ω・`)

I heard somewhere that the Vinashaak was actually a reskinned Nightmare juggernaut, rather than being a Shivan design in the beginning.

I'd like to see what the original looked like if that was the case.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
I think the original is featured somewhere at the end of Tides of Darkness. It's in the files at least.
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline Nuclear1

I heard somewhere that the Vinashaak was actually a reskinned Nightmare juggernaut, rather than being a Shivan design in the beginning.

IIRC it was one of aldo's models...so yeah, definitely was a Nightmare at one point.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The six-tentacle squid the Vidyahar.
The Vindhyachal is a bomber (with a beam cannon)...that looks like a spider. Giant for a bomber but it's still well below cruiser size.
Vidyadhar actually. :P

TBH from the scrambled shot it looks almost like the Narada from the recent Star Trek film.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
The original was untextured

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
EDIT: Wrong thread :nervous:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 12:57:44 am by blowfish »

Offline Droid803

A year since?
(´・ω・`)

Offline blowfish

Since the actual release...

Offline Droid803

Of...inferno?
:wtf:
(´・ω・`)

Offline blowfish

Wait **** wrong thread :nervous:

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Compare http://www.hard-light.net/wiki/index.php/ND_Unknown to http://www.hard-light.net/wiki/index.php/SPD_Vinaashak then.
Who's that directed at?

Him.

EDIT: Wrong thread :nervous:

Wait **** wrong thread :nervous:

Uh, that's twice already. :blah:
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Why is this thread still here!?!?