Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Tools

TBLView 2

(1/5) > >>

sigtau:
As per a request for a table <-> spreadsheet conversion program, I have taken the liberty of creating a program that does not only that, but also has the following features:

* Importing and exporting to the CSV file format (which can be opened in any major spreadsheet program)
* Clean up the indentation mistakes such as the ones found in many of the retail tables
* Ability to edit both TBL and TBM files
* Validate tables to further ensure less errors when testing in FSO
* Make SCP-only tables compatible with retail FS2
Here's a recent screenshot (an animated GIF which also demonstrates the menu GUI):

Any comments or feature requests?

TopAce:
Looks like something any modder would be happy to have, but where's the download? :D

mjn.mixael:

--- Quote from: TopAce on November 01, 2010, 12:15:00 pm ---Looks like something any modder would be happy to have, but where's the download? :D

--- End quote ---

This

General Battuta:
I've been asked for a highlight but given that the developer (sigtau) is currently in touch with at least one of the people most on top of SCP tabling (Fury) I'll wait until release to spotlight it.

Galemp:
A couple things... would it be possible to group related fields (such as the laser bolt rendering info or beam data)? Does the program give you empty fields for flags that aren't included (such as SCP features)? And does it crunch any numbers for us (such as calculating damage per second or energy use per second)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version