Author Topic: Halo mod for FS2!  (Read 4254 times)

This is for all who whant the chance to fight the Covenant in space!

this is a sample of the script!:

Halo
The 2nd coming

It all stared two years ago the UNSC was at peace, and then suddenly it all ended, we where priest into a war we thought would never happen. We were attacked by a Group of Aliens whom call themselves the Covenant; they destroyed the colony called Harvest.

After a series of lost battles UNSC Admiral Preston Cole made the Cole Protocol which was to caked as a way not to lead the Covenant back to Earth.

My name is Jack Amend I am a pilot for UNSC and my two wing mates are Benn and Wrestler. We are all part of the 147th a top of the line fighter squadron. I serve on the battle courser Apollo’s Hammer, flagship of the 109th battle group, under Captain Henry Casher’s command.

We were all at the mess hall when it all happened. Our battle group came under attack by a Covenant fleet witch was made up of 3 Warfrigets, 2 battle coursers and 4 destroyers, and 1 battle ship.

We all new what we had to do but that was going to be hell to do. Captain Henry sounded a red alert; we all got into our fighters and rushed out the fighter bay. After witch we fought in a bloody battle.

------------------
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Interesting idea... the problem is,  I don't know if the Halo models are availible for download anywhere. If not, modders would have to build everything from scratch.

Originally posted by Sushi mk. 2:
Interesting idea... the problem is,  I don't know if the Halo models are availible for download anywhere. If not, modders would have to build everything from scratch.

I can see that, but I need some help now... so what do you think of the script?

------------------

Offline Inquisitor

just beat Halo.

I'd be up to seeing this, sounds like a decent story, now you need models  
No signature.

I want Halo but i am not going to fork out £320 thats including the DVD for the Xbox so i'll just wait for the PC version

------------------
"For 10,000 years we have thought the
long war and our hatred still knows no
succour. Those who have defied us shall
feel the full wrath of Chaos..."
-Abaddon the Despoiler.
"For 10,000 years we have thought the
long war and our hatred still knows no
succour. Those who have defied us shall
feel the full wrath of Chaos..."
-Abaddon the Despoiler.

Originally posted by Apothess:
I want Halo but i am not going to fork out £320 thats including the DVD for the Xbox so i'll just wait for the PC version

What do you mean?

------------------

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I...guess....
But I still think it would be better as a UT or even better, a Red Faction MOD.
Of course, then it'd just be like a simple port...
hmmmm...
Well, I guess it's a good idea, go for it, man!

Originally posted by Unkown Target:
I...guess....
But I still think it would be better as a UT or even better, a Red Faction MOD.
Of course, then it'd just be like a simple port...
hmmmm...
Well, I guess it's a good idea, go for it, man!  

Thanks at least you think I can make this happen, thats a good thing.  

So I need a website with hoseting, can someone help me with that? I can do most of the rest my self.

------------------

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum

Apollo’s Hammer

Wrong ancient mythological reference. Unless Apollo stole Thor's hammer. But I don't think Apollos crappy flying chariot could outrun Sleipnir and a coupla hundred lightning bolts.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Originally posted by an0n:
Wrong ancient mythological reference. Unless Apollo stole Thor's hammer. But I don't think Apollos crappy flying chariot could outrun Sleipnir and a coupla hundred lightning bolts.

Ok, Ok Thor's Hammer happy? now about that website can someone here hellp?

------------------

Offline LAW ENFORCER

• Turret Fiend
    • http://www.armouredstar.com

Originally posted by StarGunner:
What do you mean?

What do YOU mean?

Conflict GRDLA:
Operation Return To Riker
www.ARMOUREDSTAR.com - the latest site is not finished yet!
[What we have here is the source to the Freespace ENGINE, not the Freespace GAME. By allowing the ENGINE to support all kinds of cool stuff, we're allowing the creation of all new GAMES] - TurboNed

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
Before confusion and mass panic sets in...Halo IS coming to PC.
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Well, I think that you just caused a LOT of confusion and panic
The ironic thing is, it was originally supposed to be for the PC...

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
But I heard on TV that it'll only come out for the MAC!  
I have returned... Again...

Originally posted by Dark_4ce:
But I heard on TV that it'll only come out for the MAC!    
\

Thats bull you should not watch TV for that info they like to do that so they can get better reatings: like back when CNN said that bush won when they werent dune counting the votes yet.

------------------

[This message has been edited by StarGunner (edited 01-24-2002).]

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions

Originally posted by IceFire:
Before confusion and mass panic sets in...Halo IS coming to PC.

And thank goodness...  
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline mikhael

• Back to skool
  • Fnord!
    • http://www.google.com/search?q=404error.com

Thats bull you should not watch TV for that info they like to do that so they can get better reatings: like back when CNN said that bush won when they werent dune counting the votes yet.
[/B]

You mean Bush didn't win?! Thank goodness!

Seriously, they've been predicting the winners before voting was complete since the 1920s.

------------------
--Mik
http://www.404error.com
ruhkferret on ICQ/AIM

"Your guy was a little SQUARE! You had to use your IMAGINATION! There were no multiple levels or screens. There was just one screen forever and you could never win the game. It just kept getting harder and faster until you died. JUST LIKE LIFE." --Ernie Cline
[I am not really here. This post is entirely a figment of your imagination.]

Starwing

Originally posted by mikhael:
You mean Bush didn't win?! Thank goodness!

Seriously, they've been predicting the winners before voting was complete since the 1920s.

Bush didn't win, he just recounted the votes until Gore gave up...  

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
The pretzel eating monkey didn't even get more votes that Gore, he won the election because that woman (the Florida voting fairness decider woman) was a fuc*ing republican and was a MAJOR Busch supporter.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

LOL... the pretzel thing. The next day he sent a bag of pretzels to the press, with a note that said "chew slowly."  

And apparently, several major newspapers finished the recounts on their own... and Bush still won, I think in all of them.

But lest this turn into some sort of political argument, I have an actual point to make OT: I hope that they write the Halo PC code such that it can connect with actual Xbox machines. I can't think of any good reason why you couldn't!