Author Topic: Multiplayer Anyone?  (Read 2146 times)

Offline Aphil

• Proud Canadian
Hey everyone I am currently downloading FS2 Open Source and I was wondering if anyone would like to have a multiplayer game with me :) If so let me know via post or PM. Thank you.

~Happy Hunting~
Officially fixed FSO. No more errors! Thanks to all who helped. Will play multiplayer anytime!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
There are often games on Saturday around 9-10pm GMT.

Offline Aphil

• Proud Canadian
Ok but I wish to play now :P BTW How long till the FSO Installer is finished... Its Tureys installer (If that matters) and it is at "Tango_fs1.vp" How much longer >.<

P.S (Off Topic) Do we have a Squardon Board for Joining and creating Squads?
Officially fixed FSO. No more errors! Thanks to all who helped. Will play multiplayer anytime!

Offline Shade

No squadron board on HLP, though the Wiki does allow one to set up a page for a squadron containing relevant info like a member list or how to join and then add it to the multiplayer squadrons category. Taking a look there will probably show you why there isn't a squadron board yet... just not enough squadrons around yet for one to be needed. However, I believe Gamewarden does have a board dedicated to squadrons, which makes sense since they also get a bunch of Beyond the Red Line players who never set foot here.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.