Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > MechCommander OmniTech

News : Re-Release of the famous "Wolf Dragoons" Campaign

(1/1)

Starman01:
Hello BT Fans,

like we said, we are going to port some old campaigns over to MCO. Our first shot is the famous "Wolf Dragoons" Campaign.

It's an old, but very good Campaign, orginally created by Mechlab, now ported over to work witin Mechcommander Omnitech. Simply install in the Folder where you have the newest Version of MCO (required !!) installed, then launch a new campaign.

Download size is 28 MB. Here is the link to our download section :  http://www.moddb.com/mods/mechcommander-omnitech/downloads

Note : If someone does know who the original creator is in person, please tell us, so that we can contact and credit him correctly.

Have fun playing :)

Cheers
The MCO Team.

Patriot:
Downloading.

Any idea how long this campaign is gonna be, i'm beginning to like really long campaigns, gives me ALOT to do.
Also, i can safely assume this campaign will be packaged with the next release as well, just like the other campaigns?

PsychoLandlord:
Excellent. I don't believe I have ever played this before, so I can't help you on the creator front, but good luck finding him and good work on the campaign.

Raven IIC:
I got a crash when I went to the mech selection place.

Crash: Attempt to read from address 0x0000004D in MCOREL! (+0x9BA34)

Edit: Nevermind. I haven't gotten this bug again for some reason, so I guess it's just something minor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version