Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora

[RELEASE] Shattered Armistice Official Game Soundtrack

<< < (4/5) > >>

skull leader:

--- Quote from: Ace on September 14, 2012, 03:12:38 pm ---We can update the credits and music tracks on the OST. I'll need your full name though since I don't think it's currently in there.

--- End quote ---

Ok! :p
my full name is Alex Cortés.

NoSpin:
Honestly, the soundtrack couldn't be any more perfect. So many times VG soundtracks (for film and TV properties) get half assed, especially since nobody ever pays the original composers to come back. Not only does this SOUND like Bear McCreary, it sounds like he wrote it specifically for the game. And it just doesn't get any better than that. Some studios should be paying the composers of Diaspora A LOT of money to do this for them.

Has anybody tweeted this to Bear yet?

Aether:
The only thing about Diaspora that has gotten the most compliments apart from the very game itself has been the soundtrack.

Of all the reviews I've read, at least 80% make a special commendation for the original music!

Pat yourselves on the back ;)

Nergal:
Very cool soundtrack. There are some tracks in this that I could listen to for hours on end, like "Theseus" and "Triumph at Great Cost". Kudos to the composers!

PhRey:

--- Quote from: skull leader on September 15, 2012, 01:02:18 am ---
--- Quote from: Ace on September 14, 2012, 03:12:38 pm ---We can update the credits and music tracks on the OST. I'll need your full name though since I don't think it's currently in there.

--- End quote ---

Ok! :p
my full name is Alex Cortés.

--- End quote ---
Updated on SOundCloud : http://soundcloud.com/phreymusic/sets/diaspora-shattered-armistice-disc2/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version