Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora 3rd Party Missions, Mods & Campaigns

*RELEASE* Diaspora R1.1.1 Fuel Mod

<< < (2/3) > >>

Darius:
This looks great! If I get time I'll have a look and see how easy this would be to apply to other mods (especially with making use of FreeSpace's support ship mechanic to replenish fuel). I wouldn't see this being used in Capella- or first Shivan incursion-era FS campaigns but other universes? Definitely.

Nightstorm:
Cool :)  xenocartographer  is looking into the possibilities of scripting this behavior vs. it being implemented via SEXP.

xenocartographer:
I probably can't get to that until the weekend. Classwork aside, I still owe mjn, like, a million techroom entries. It's definitely on my radar, though!

Nightstorm:
Oh no worries at all!  Donated time is not something to be demanded or expected.  Thank you!

Phantom Hoover:

--- Quote from: Darius on March 19, 2017, 01:04:51 pm ---(especially with making use of FreeSpace's support ship mechanic to replenish fuel)

--- End quote ---

This is a very big deal. My #1 problem with Diaspora's gameplay design is that it's based around Freespace retail style 'linger and shoot down a dozen enemy fighters' missions, but puts you in a fighter which is constantly and irreversibly moving towards a point where it is useless in combat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version