Hosted Projects - Standalone > Diaspora

Expected AGM-41 Damage?

(1/2) > >>

Candor:
I really hope I'm not about to embarrass myself - but what sort of damage should I be doing to the Heavy Missile Launchers in Mission 2 with each AGM-41 missile?

I seem to only be doing about 2% of its health as damage with each hit, but I've seen Lets Plays where each missile is doing a big chunk of damage. And it seems weird from a mission design point of view, if this is intended behaviour.

Should I be looking to see if I've made an installation error somewhere or ?

PIe:
I usually take out a launcher per direct hit.
Just to make sure, you do know that some of your missiles aren't AGM-41s, right?

Candor:

--- Quote from: PIe on August 08, 2017, 03:25:22 pm ---I usually take out a launcher per direct hit.
Just to make sure, you do know that some of your missiles aren't AGM-41s, right?

--- End quote ---

Oh I know I have some others too. I've seen some one-hit kills, but maybe mine are sometimes hitting other bits of the model, or being shot down?

Also, if I lose lock, the missile misses - but I seem to lose lock when I'm on the last missile in a load-out location and auto-switches?

(Sorry for noobish blathering)

PIe:
I usually launch mine from very close range (maybe about 100 meters or so), and head-on at the launcher.  Sometimes, the missile will lock on even though you aren't at a good angle (ie from the side), so it won't do a whole lot of damage.

AdmiralRalwood:

--- Quote from: Candor on August 08, 2017, 03:56:17 pm ---Also, if I lose lock, the missile misses - but I seem to lose lock when I'm on the last missile in a load-out location and auto-switches?

--- End quote ---
If you lose lock, nothing happens to missiles already in flight; if you're missing, it's for a different reason.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version