FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

RELEASE: The Battle of Neptune - Director's Cut

<< < (7/7)

jg18:

--- Quote from: Vidmaster on December 19, 2021, 03:07:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: manwiththemachinegun on December 14, 2021, 12:07:54 am ---Oh damn, that bonus mission looks amazing.

--- End quote ---
It is the highlight here, as weird as that may sound. It is absolutely brilliant.

--- End quote ---
Well, if someone wanted to play only the bonus mission ("Command Responsibility"), they could use the mission simulator in the tech room. Pressing Ctrl+Shift+S while on that screen will show all available missions.

--- Quote from: Dilmah G on December 13, 2021, 11:05:44 am ---The perception of war that I had after all of that was of bands of extremely young adults being asked to make decisions far beyond their years, of being constantly emotionally and physically frayed by stress and sleep deprivation, and there rarely being a right decision, with the only wrong decision being to make no decision. And that all of that over a prolonged period of time would either turn you into a wreck, a psychopath, or both [..]

--- End quote ---
Spoiler:Thanks for making Delta 1 from the first category and not the second or third. ;)

--- Quote from: taoofcrime on December 20, 2021, 03:04:43 am ---still getting "attempt to load mission failed", log: https://fsnebula.org/log/61c042f1cd283f42c22001de

--- End quote ---
Not sure if this is your issue, but I was getting a crash on mission load until I went to the Campaigns menu and selected Battle of Neptune. I think the main hall you see should be the one from FS2 retail and not the one from Blue Planet.

Dilmah G:
Let us know how you go, taoofcrime! It's late over here, but it looks like the custom HUD gauges have been throwing up errors from what I can see of that log. That being said, I was getting those in FRED for some reason but still managed to load and play the mission. If the issue hasn't been resolved, are you getting any error prompts prior to "attempt to load mission failed"?

--- Quote from: jg18 on December 20, 2021, 09:56:04 am ---Spoiler:Thanks for making Delta 1 from the first category and not the second or third. ;)

--- End quote ---
Spoiler:Of course! I think you've got some mean psychopath potential for the next project though. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version