Author Topic: FSPort and new movies  (Read 2002 times)

Offline CT27

Will the HD cutscenes Mjn has made be put into FSPort at some point (and on the Installer)?

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
Actually i think so, because the HD cutscenes he made 7 years ago are already part of the FSPort for some quiete time, now.

And i know, that they are working on new versions, so maybe they will already included in the next release.

And if not... well, i will put them in the FSPort mission upgrade, i promise, because i have to create subtitles for them for my german translation anyway  :D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 06:02:09 pm by Novachen »
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
Even if it wouldn't get incorporated into FSPort by default, there's nothing stopping anyone from just uploading all the redone cutscenes in a vp file and connecting that to Knossos as an optional (selected by default) download.
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.