Author Topic: Batman: Arkham City  (Read 4314 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
The goddamn Battman.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I loved Arkham Asylum. Very, very good game. Except the end.. It left me going "WTF?????" WILLPOWER DON'T WORK THAT WAY!!!!
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
I loved Arkham Asylum. Very, very good game. Except the end.. It left me going "WTF?????" WILLPOWER DON'T WORK THAT WAY!!!!

Wait wait, you're criticizing a comic game that has a man "genetically-mutated" into a gigantic croc, a man that can take the form of any other, a woman that controls plants because of something-something-DNA-something, a guy that can render you psychotic with a aerosol and a potato sack, and ordinary thugs transformed into superhumans by injection of some compound that subsequently breaks several physical and biological laws because it mischaracterized what can be done by sheer willpower alone?  Sorry, dude, but

:wakka: :wakka: :wakka: :wakka:
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Since when is a genetic mutation redicolous? Killer croc is one of the least outragous super-villans out there.

Scarecrow? What's so outrageous about a guy with hypnotic/madening drugs?

So, yes.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Since when is a genetic mutation redicolous? Killer croc is one of the least outragous super-villans out there.

You are about to get MP-Ryan'd like a mofo

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
I don't think any game has ever made a faster transition from 'this is a brilliant game made by geniuses' to 'holy ****, I am going to uninstall this and drown my hard drive in bleach' than Arkham Asylum. Let's hope City sticks to point the first
Sorta agree, not to that extent though. It really went downhill in the last half of the game and the final fight was ridiculous. I really really hope Arkham City does better because I have it preordered.

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter

You are about to get MP-Ryan'd like a mofo

This actually made me chuckle.  Nah, I made my point on the others, I'm too lazy to play professor this morning. :P
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]