Author Topic: Space Marine  (Read 24138 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
NO ONE EXPECTS THE IMPERIAL INQUISITION!

Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Al-Rik

NO ONE EXPECTS THE IMPERIAL INQUISITION!

LoL. As good as the Adeptus Sororitas of the holy order of Kitty.
http://www.dragonrealm.com/exlibrismortis/ExLibrisnewSistersArmy.html

For everyone who did WTF instead of Lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tym0MObFpTI

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 07:05:40 am by TrashMan »
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
THAT

IS

AWESOME!!!

:D
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

So, in Space Marine news today Relic released the Exterminatus co-op mode DLC to everyone who bought the game.  It is pretty much Gears' Horde mode, just with Space Marines instead of COG soldiers.  Basically you go around murdering Orks with one of the multiplayer classes, complete with perks and weapon loadouts.  If you've already bought the game, you'll enjoy it a lot.  If you haven't bought the game, I don't see how this will convince you to buy Space Marine.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Al-Rik

So, in Space Marine news today Relic released the Exterminatus co-op mode DLC to everyone who bought the game.  It is pretty much Gears' Horde mode, just with Space Marines instead of COG soldiers.  Basically you go around murdering Orks with one of the multiplayer classes, complete with perks and weapon loadouts.  If you've already bought the game, you'll enjoy it a lot.  If you haven't bought the game, I don't see how this will convince you to buy Space Marine.

The only thing what will convince me to buy this Game so close after release would be a Lan Mode.
No Lan Mode ? I wait until it gets cheaper.

I don't buy a game for the full price if it's main feature the single player .
Single Player won't become worse if I wait half a year for half the price...
(And in most cases most of the bugs have been patched and the first tweak/gfx mods are out)