Author Topic: Two Free Battlefield 1 codes NL/BE  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Two Free Battlefield 1 codes NL/BE
I recently replaced my nearly decade old screens with three fancy 144hz samsung monitors. It's pretty great. Thing is, each of these screens came with a code for BF1 plus DLC. I'm personally not interested in the game, because it requires the installation of origin. And to me, it seems the game kind of takes the piss on WW1. (Everyone running around with submachine guns, barely any trenches, invincible fully armored mountain troops???) I gave away one of these codes to a friend, but im still left with two. Supposedly these codes are region locked to just the netherlands and belgium, I dont know how hard that lock is to avoid with a vpn or what not.

Anyway, first come, first serve.
Spoiler:
94AA-HKQE-KPLK-62ZV-DA8W
Spoiler:
2HQY-U7UL-2JZA-D423-5AAF
No idea if there is an expiration date on these codes or not, the action of 'buy screen, get code' runs until Feb 28 2018, thought it makes no specific mention about the code's expiration.

If you are just a random stranger from the internet and you came across this by chance, Hi, play my game, Wings of Dawn. And enjoy your free BF1. 
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Re: Two Free Battlefield 1 codes NL/BE
I have BF1 and I think it's pretty good, even if it's kinda taking the piss out of WW1.

I mean, okay, most of the western front maps are about the final months of the war (when all the breaktroughs happened and more people died in a few months then the years prior), and a lot of the maps aren't on the western front at all, but that hardly justifies the rather high amount of self-loading weapons or the presence of BATTLEFIELD ZEPPELINS. Still, I do think it's the best game they made since BC2, and I kinda hope that they continue the style they've gone for here and go for a full-on dieselpunk sequel rather then skirting around the edges... I mean, they already cover some of the Russian revolution :P

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
Spoiler:
2HQY-U7UL-2JZA-D423-5AAF

I took that one, because that means another game i can play together with my husband.

Thank you very much Spoon. *kiss*
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.

WoD is better than BF, so no need here...

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Spoiler:
2HQY-U7UL-2JZA-D423-5AAF

I took that one, because that means another game i can play together with my husband.

Thank you very much Spoon. *kiss*
  :yes:

WoD is better than BF, so no need here...
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
Thanks Spoon, for being so generous!  :)

I'm gonna pass on this one and let someone who's actually looking for BF1 take it. I've got cool games anyway (FTL anyone?).