Author Topic: Could someone make this please?  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Could someone make this please?
Hello all. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind designing and building a station that would have at least 4 vessel contain fields? What I need with each containment field to be varrying in size from fighter to destroyer. Now, each field will be a solid object, but the force field is supposed to be given the transparant tag. Also each field should have 3 reactors, and when they blow, it shuts the transparant sections down, or basically and blows them up.
Anyways, each field should have a dockee point inside, and a hatch outside, to let the ship in.
If you don't want to make the entire station, could you just make the field? For a destroyer? Thanx. ;)

EDIT: this should prob be movend to FS MODing...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2002, 05:34:22 pm by 368 »

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Good luck finding a good modeler with the time and motivation to do a personal model... :rolleyes:
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
    • http://www.winissimo.net/ww3/
Re: Could someone make this please?
Originally posted by Unkown Target
Hello all. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind designing and building a station that would have at least 4 vessel contain fields? What I need with each containment field to be varrying in size from fighter to destroyer. Now, each field will be a solid object, but the force field is supposed to be given the transparant tag. Also each field should have 3 reactors, and when they blow, it shuts the transparant sections down, or basically and blows them up.
Anyways, each field should have a dockee point inside, and a hatch outside, to let the ship in.
If you don't want to make the entire station, could you just make the field? For a destroyer? Thanx. ;)

EDIT: this should prob be movend to FS MODing...

:wtf:
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill
World War III: Wasteland Earth

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Well, it's for that "Mystery Campaign" [TM] I'm doing, but I really don't want to elaborate further. But it's the central piece in a mission I'm doing.