Author Topic: SILENT THREAT: REBORN DEAD  (Read 9952 times)

Offline T-Man

• I came... I saw... I had a cuppa!
*looks at fs2freak's post*

What a complete...utter...oh the words arn't exceptable on a public board...

Anyway, before this topic is no doubt deleted (don't want to scare people now, do we?) i will say this...

Goober, we all want to enjoy ST:R, but not to the extent of doing the intollerable acts shown by this...this...person.  Real Life things should always come before the stuff here, especially somthing as important as a masters degree. Besides, the longer we wait, the more excited we'll feel when ST:R does come out. "good things come to those who wait" ;).

Best of luck with your thesis :). I'm still in college-level, and so haven't even gotten anywhere near a thesis, but even i know 70 pages is no small feat. I'm sure you'll do brilliantly.

And with that, this thread can be laid to rest.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2005, 04:38:21 pm by 1306 »
Also goes by 'Murasaki-Tatsu' outside of Hard-Light

UEF fanboy. Rabid Imagination.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I've re-voiced fs2freak88 but changed his permissions so that he can no longer access the Port forum.  That way the rest of you guys don't lose out on all the cool stuff. :) If he acts up elsewhere on the site I'll give him a proper ban.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Okay, can we euthanize this thread now? Please? I'm tired of looking at it.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...