Author Topic: PCS:2 interface discusion  (Read 8563 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Originally posted by FireCrack
Wait, what about a gattling gun of gattling guns of gattling guns....

Nuke, you never happened to see the unreal gattling gun did you? it was two 3 barreled gatling guns positioned so that they interlocked as they turned, awesome-cool.

that was one of my favorite video game miniguns. not quite sure how the feed system would work on something like that. i also liked the q2 minigun as well, as it had realistic spinup/spindown and ammo consumption. realisticly a mangun would never be fired with out a fixed mount.

i tried to model a realistic gatling gun but truepace started slowing down when i got to 10,00,000 polies. i also learned my feed system is all wrong, i also realised there was was supposed to be a flexable conveyor belt that ran through the storage helix around the gun and back and dreven by several hydaulic motors in sync with the guns rotatation. the thought of modeling and animating som,ething like that kinda made me give up. anyway:
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

:shaking: :wtf: :nervous: :jaw: holy ....! Well... bob... Think we can get that some how in game, and working? :)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Bobb's new submodel animation code! :D
-C

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i spent weeks on that thing and its still all wrong. had i animated the thing it would quite literally have thousands of moving parts. perhaps with a proper cad program i could design something that would really work.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
I think that would do well for creating a loadout animation.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!