Author Topic: Planet?  (Read 4499 times)

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
I dream of that...
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Offline Nuclear1

Originally posted by ZylonBane
Oh all right...

NEWBIE'S GUIDE TO THE VBB: Nobody knows where Bosch is, where the Shivans came from, or what happened at Capella. FS3 is not coming. You can survive the last mission. Nobody cares if you make Member. Don't spam, start pointless topics, or bump old topics for no reason. No sig should be over 10 lines. Search first. FRED2 questions in the FRED2 forum. Do the walkthrough. Beam-free-all.

OMG thats classic! :D :D
:lol: :lol:

Noob: Will FS3 be made?

All Veterans: AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! *pull out flamethrowers and go mad* NO FS3! NO FS3! DIE! DIE! DIE! p1mpage!:D!

[sheepish] I'll go away now [/sheepish]
« Last Edit: May 04, 2002, 09:52:29 pm by 673 »
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Seriously although its sad we find this funny i find it absolutely hilarious, i love how towards the end the descriptions get shorter and shorter like your even getting fedup with writing this summary :D:D:D this is now my sig :))
The Babylon Project 2D Art / Texturing / Model Setup / Experimentation and Implementation

NEWBIE'S GUIDE TO THE VBB:

Enable Beam-free-all.