Author Topic: End mission of act 3  (Read 2048 times)

Offline gwuc

Alright so I just finished act three, god damn it WHY SO MUCH SHOCK, I loved it though and right after I finished it I tried to install another mod and broke everything so I can't play it anymore so while it's all reinstalling  :banghead:

What happens if you turn around when ken first tells you to run?

What is that big green alien thing? for reference http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnRisy2o6OI&list=PLFmywiZRI-YPTxfZyhRRwjijwjTtADF2Y&index=7 go to 8:04

What happens if you choose that your insane at saturn?

What happens if you let the Visnans capture you?

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
Why don't you try it out ? :)
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
What happens if you turn around when Ken first tells you to run?

What happens if you choose that you are insane at Saturn?
For the first one, the giant-mind-void-space-bacteria-leech-thing gets you and it will be your fault you see limbless corpses in the hangar bay.

For the second one... you get a visit from something that went insane beyond the universe.

For the Vishnan one, you presumably kill all your friends after they become giant ants that want to murder you.
Which logically prompts you to lock the doors, rip their skins off their flesh and wear them in order to go incognito once the crew of the Masayaf breaks in and sees what the hell happened.

Oh and, Fractals.

Offline gwuc

I suddenly see my fear of not turning around even though that it was simply a computer game was totally rational. I don't know how they managed to make it so damn scary but they really did well! Is there a dev commentary for that mission? I'd love to hear it and I've just realized I'm gonna have to play through the entire campaign again to see what happens, which I'm okay with. By the way the giant-mind-void-space-bacteria-leech-thing is the thing you see for a second when Ken first tells you to run?

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
You do not need to replay the entire campaign, you can select the mission directly from the techroom's mission simulator.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
I think the briefings are random. There are several BAD ENDs and any one of the things you listed will trigger a BAD END.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Kolgena

There's an entire thread with the debriefings listed out verbatim somewhere on this board. Universal Truth something somthing?

Offline gwuc

You do not need to replay the entire campaign, you can select the mission directly from the techroom's mission simulator.

Ahh thank you! Can't wait not to get any sleep tonight :P