Author Topic: October Progress  (Read 11690 times)

Offline Selectah

• Unsuspended
We've nitpicked these bastards so many times their scalps are raw and bleeding.
:D LOL:D

MTMTE is jus' an abbrev of 'Moore Dan Meets Da I', 'fcourse. Hey, 'twas just a 1st impression. Please don't hurt me. :nervous: Oh yeah, the 'bunching up' of ships heading for the same waypoint is not your fault, it's Volition's.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 05:58:27 am by 3106 »
Selectah Fan Club Member

disregard this post

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Acronyms expanded for truth.
Originally posted by Selectah
Since this seems to be the current ST:R thread, I noticed that in the More Than Meets The Eye mission, some of the Vasudan messages are half lost in 640x480 res. The "chatter 6" msg is over four lines long in 640x480, and  w/out VO, half the info is invisible. Just figured I'd point it out. Otherwise, brill job.
It is four lines long in 640x480.  It needs to be one message because it's one idea.

We are planning voice acting, so it won't be that noticeable.  And you can always press F4 to see the message log.
PS: Whilst nitpicking, how's about four different waypoints for Kappa's departure in the Cloak and Dagger mission? To avoid the amateurish bunching up and following intercollision stuff of the wing, y'know. Just to add that petite touche par excellence.
We've taken care of that.  In fact, we've rewritten that mission about five times.

Offline Selectah

• Unsuspended
Yeah, I kinda figured that VoiceOver will take care of that.
we've rewritten that mission about five times
Wow. Seriously admiring your attention to detail. Honestly.

Hey, those were just some first impressions. I'm sorry if I'm an insipid drag. Can't wait to see the finished product. You guys rule.
Selectah Fan Club Member

disregard this post