Author Topic: FSCRP Recruitment  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
The Freespace Campaign Restoration Project needs testers!  With projects currently underway on Sol: A History, and The Antagonist we need people willing to play through these and other classic campaigns and provide quality feedback.  The idea is to re-release these classics freshly updated for 2017 scrubbed of bugs, and with support for the latest graphical enhancements possible with the current engine.
If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.

If you still need testers I can help you test older stuff. As I understand your intention is to make them not break modern builds, run fine with MediaVPs_2014, and run on DEBUG without complaints while leaving the gameplay old school.

I can spare some time to run through the older campaigns, see what breaks, and sweep through with fastdebug to check for table and .pof errors.
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded