Author Topic: Age  (Read 20717 times)

I was 16 when I first started to playing FreeSpace.  I didn't realize we had so many youngins on the board :)

Thats ok!  You folks are supposed to be filled with youthful enthusiasm that hasn't been dampened just yet.

I'm Canadian, if that helps :D
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Whitelight

• Thing, man like
Me, I bought fs1 back in 1998, I was 43..... Then.  :nervous:
Simpicity of character is the natural resualt of profound thought

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
I was 16 when I first started to playing FreeSpace.  I didn't realize we had so many youngins on the board :)

Thats ok!  You folks are supposed to be filled with youthful enthusiasm that hasn't been dampened just yet.

So am I, Eh.  :lol:
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce

So am I :)
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
So Goob is about 22 or so?

EDIT: And it's Icefire's birthday! Happy birthday!

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Happy Birthday to You

(Sing along) ;7

Offline Nuclear1

So, what's the conversion? :D

Canadian Age x 9/5 +32 = American Age? :p
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures

So, what's the conversion? :D

Canadian Age x 9/5 +32 = American Age? :p

That would make me 57.2 in the US. :D

Offline Nuclear1

And I'm nearly negative 77 years old in Canada!  Hooray for faulty conversions! :D
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce
So Goob is about 22 or so?

EDIT: And it's Icefire's birthday! Happy birthday!
Haha thanks :)

Yeah I'm now 25...quarter century and all that.  Heading straight for a quarterlife crisis...wee!
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
I'll be twelve in three and a quarter years ago.

Joshua started playing space games when he was 11...

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Well, as of two days ago, I'm 22. Didnt know there was so many young people here.

when did Joshua start speaking in the third person?
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Nuclear1

when did Joshua start speaking in the third person?

About the same time AWACS did. :p

I turned 18 two months ago... so do I count as not being one of the younglings?  :p

I started playing Descent when I was like... 5, or so... and games in general a year or two before that! :cool:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Excalibur

• Forsee a new beginning.

Excalibur likes to copy people...

Not really.. I think I was about 10 when I got FS2, I'm currently 16

His legacy will last until the beginning.