Author Topic: Goob plz, remove Hedetet from Scroll 2! [GVD Nehebkau - WiP thread]  (Read 1235 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Goob plz, remove Hedetet from Scroll 2! [GVD Nehebkau - WiP thread]
Title says it all. Guys, plz halp me to convince somebody. Goober decided to use my old and fugly Hedetet in upcoming second chapter of SoA... Because aaaargh, he says he likes it o__O,

C'mon. This is eldritch abomination that I kitbashed in hurry because Woomeister wanted to release Nostos quickly [we never released anyhow quickly lel], and now Goob wants to defile Scroll modpack with this. I get that there are very few fanmade zod destroyers available. Dagger and Oddgrim apparently likes nothing but fighters, bombers and cruis...

Wait.

No HTL, quality, fanmade, vasudan destroyer was ever made. We had 23 ****ing years for this, and the only things we have with reasonable polycounts are my eldritch kitbashes.

Well... I think it's time for a change.
[...and that "plz help me convince Goob" thing is ofc. a joke that emerged in private conversation between me and Goob, lel]

Behold the mighty Nehebkau. One of rare, original designs straight from NyctiYards, as I usually work on existing designs of finish models by other people. Also one of very few vasudan designs my shipyards ever produced. Because I can. Also I want to prove myself that I can and shake the dust from quasi-organic modelling skills.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: Goob plz, remove Hedetet from Scroll 2! [GVD Nehebkau - WiP thread]
I was excited because this was in the Asset Releases board, but it's not released yet! :P

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I will be cheering for this - not much more I can do I am afraid :D

But we need for Vasudan ships of all sizes and functions  :yes: - stop making the friendly fishpeople even more alien by allowing them to appear only as military!
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Wut o___O. I messed the boards but deleted topic in this board. Why it's still here?

Can some mod merge?
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.