Author Topic: Antipodes 8 - Pilot, Attend! (Updated 08/27/2011 - r7538)  (Read 61631 times)

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Antipodes 8 - Pilot, Attend! (Updated 08/27/2011 - r7538)
This video showcases an annoying issue. In this case I just finished the campaign 'Z-Galatea A'. I had switched to  'Z-Bastion A' to load that mainhall for testing. Then I wanted to switch back to 'Z-Galatea A' however the game wouldn't let me. Probably because the campaign was completed. So I then click to restart the campaign and then Accept. FSO still denied my clicks on Accept. Finally I just pressed 'Escape' which returned me to the mainhall, obviously with 'Z-Galatea A' loaded anyway. Why does FSO deny the Accept button in this case? It really shouldn't.

If the campaign is completed when you try to load it, it should tell you to restart the campaign OR just load it and let the Ready Room tell you to restart the campaign.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline Skarab

IMO, I'd like it if it just let you play the mission regardless of prior completion, perhaps with a prompt saying something to the effect of "You have already completed this mission.  Would you like to play it again?"

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Now that the new pilot code is in trunk, shouldn't this be un-sticked? Also, what's gonna be in Antipodes 9?

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
We'll unsticky this and announce that when it's ready probably.  I'm guessing SDL stuff or lighting code.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Echelon9

AddressSanitizer found a heap overflow in the player conversion to Inferno, within the RedAlert section.

Mantis 2844: AddressSanitizer: heap-buffer-overflow in pilotfile_convert::csg_import_red_alert csg_convert.cpp:438

Resolution patch is already attached, so ready for code review.