Author Topic: The Earth Brakiri war  (Read 11984 times)

Offline akenbosch

• Pretentious Noob
  • doesent care about canon
sent. hope you dont mind my poor POFing skills. not that it would be docking with any support ships though. (unless you fly it)

Burn the sucker out of the sky!
EAT PHOTONS INFIDEL! MAY THE HEAT OF A THOUSAND SUNS CONSUME YOU! :mad2:

snail gives a debriefing: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,48825.msg991954.html#msg991954

Isn't the Brakiri part of the league of non alligned worlds? 

Offline akenbosch

• Pretentious Noob
  • doesent care about canon
non-allinged=no real alliances/allingment.

the brakri can still fight other races. in fact, they can fight anyone they want.

Burn the sucker out of the sky!
EAT PHOTONS INFIDEL! MAY THE HEAT OF A THOUSAND SUNS CONSUME YOU! :mad2:

snail gives a debriefing: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,48825.msg991954.html#msg991954

Offline Cavane

The League of Non-Aligned Worlds was basically like the League of Nations, weak and ineffective, didn't really accomplish anything, etc.  The ISA is equivalent to the UN.

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
    • The Heat Em Up Web site
Well the storyline goes like this ---

In 2247 Ambasador Kosh was assinated and killed (in the Gathering he lived and sinclair uncovered the true assassin) In return the Vorlons destroyed Babylon 5 and broke ties with earth and all other races, as did the Minbari.  The innevitable was bound to happen and the Centauri Anhilated the Narn, the league of non-aligned worlds broke up.  In 2261 a Brakiri transport was destroyed by Earth, the Brakiri ceased contact with earth and now the war is about to start :)  Its all in the intro but this summersises it all up.

I will be giving out the eta for release shortly :)
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

Are You Ready?  Find Out!
www.heatemup.co.uk

Visit  -  http://proxima-fleet.com for the heatemup Forums.

WoW that a sad turn of Events. Even the Minbary cut Ties with the Humas before Sinclair can return as Valen. O well i guess  Earth is Alone. I like it now we can expand and take all that Space that we help the league claim back when the Dilgar was conquering all that space. Little by little Expand our Sphere of Influence  :).

Thanks MAG for doing this side Stories of B5.

Keep it Up

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Remember to use modular tables to add your extra bits and pieces MAG? Or else you will make your campaign incompatible with every other campaign.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Remember to use modular tables to add your extra bits and pieces MAG? Or else you will make your campaign incompatible with every other campaign.

"Use the mod.ini, Luke!"
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
No don't use mod.ini. Use modular tables!!! There is no reason to use mod.ini for a frickin campaign. You don't need to, and shouldn't be, overriding anything that's in the existing tables. Only add things, which you can do using modular tables.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
*this is gonna turn out to be one of those scenes where the protagonist has a devil on his right and an angel on his left shoulder yelling at him to do what they want (guess who is who  :drevil:)*

well, using mod.ini (combined with modular tables) allows you to turn the bonus content of a campaign on and off simply by selecting and un-selecting the campaign's folder in the launcher --- and it overwrites nothing until you intent to do so

"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
wanttoplayitwanttoplayitwanttoplayit
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline madaboutgames

• Heatemup People!
    • The Heat Em Up Web site
Well you will be happy to know that its 3.4 fully compatible, no extra bits needed except the cut scenes and speech :)
*The Earth Brakiri War*
*B5 Star Fury Pilot*

Are You Ready?  Find Out!
www.heatemup.co.uk

Visit  -  http://proxima-fleet.com for the heatemup Forums.

Re: The Earth Brakiri war
so no release date yet?? when? when??? :( :( :(
great game want more campaings

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
I say you go find MAG and drag him back here. I think I could trust you with that job.

MAG hasn´t been here for months...no progress on his projects...did he retire?

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
You may have answered your own question.

Offline Whitelight

• Thing, man like
Real life takes its toll on yet another project.  :blah:

Its not unusual for projects to slow to a hault for long periods of time, seen it before.

Well, I guess i`ll just have to watch and wait and see what happens. 
Simpicity of character is the natural resualt of profound thought