Author Topic: My Trigger Finger is Itchy...  (Read 4387 times)

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Re: My Trigger Finger is Itchy...
Seconded  :)

I know its an oldie, but System Shock 2 is an alltime faveourite too.  :yes:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
another vote for tribes vengance irrational games are great storytellers imho

ps: the chronicles of riddick has its fair share of stealth bits dont let the movie tie in put you off unlike most ties ins this isnt a quick cash in sucky game suprisingly iy rocks
read some reviews:
heres one from gamespot

"the Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay is an excellent hybrid of first-person shooting, adventure and RPG elements, stealth and combat. What's even more impressive is that Vivendi Universal Games and Starbreeze were able to put a creative, original game out that's not been created in a movie box, like so many other awful games based on licenses. The equal blend of game elements is superbly crafted, and I am honestly surprised at how much I enjoyed the stealth and hand-to-hand combat."

:yes:

Riddick is an excellent game in every way, except that it is too short. It's worth playing through more than once though.

There is a sequel in development, but I don't know if it's coming out on the PC at all.

Offline Sarafan

• No Title

:yes:

Riddick is an excellent game in every way, except that it is too short. It's worth playing through more than once though.

There is a sequel in development, but I don't know if it's coming out on the PC at all.

Sequel? I'm pretty sure I heard it was a remake that they were making and they're also adding new content.

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
^^ At least twice.  The second time should be played just to erase the horror of the sequel.

I liked the sequal
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))