Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

RELEASE — Blue Planet

<< < (13/46) > >>

Durandal7:
Maybe they are not in Knossos because they don't work anymore? adv-bp2-cockpits worked with Blue Planet: War in Heaven, but now it's Blue Planet Complete and it does not work anymore.
There are actually 2 tables inside that mod: "bp2-shp.tbm" and "bp2-pit-shp.tbm". There are however also models (.pof) and maps (.dds). In the .dds files I spotted the static MFDs (Multi-Functional Displays) that I remember seeing when I played with the cockpit mod a few years ago, but that type of file is not present in other cockpit mods, so maybe they are not important. I mean, there are even sound files packaged in this .vp mod.

Nightmare:
IIRC they were made by Dragon who once was part of the BP team (but remained somewhat separate) but left HLP later, so it was most likely only his pet project.

Ghaleon4:
Hello!
I absolutely have cockpits working or can get them to work in any contemporary/popular mod:  FSPort (MediaVPs), MediaVPs 3.8, and Blue Planet Complete at least.
It's been awhile since I configured them, and have installed them in such a way that I think they pretty much work in *any* mod.

Durandal7 is correct, you have to edit the ship tables and some other scripting asset to get the cockpit to load for certain ships, and to use the right hud.

Honestly, if someone wanted to just look at how I did it sometime, I'd just show you all my files.

Iain Baker:

--- Quote from: Ghaleon4 on September 15, 2019, 05:40:29 pm ---Hello!
I absolutely have cockpits working or can get them to work in any contemporary/popular mod:  FSPort (MediaVPs), MediaVPs 3.8, and Blue Planet Complete at least.
It's been awhile since I configured them, and have installed them in such a way that I think they pretty much work in *any* mod.

Durandal7 is correct, you have to edit the ship tables and some other scripting asset to get the cockpit to load for certain ships, and to use the right hud.

Honestly, if someone wanted to just look at how I did it sometime, I'd just show you all my files.

--- End quote ---

It would be awesome to have these as options in the next Media VP update :-)

csharporbflat1:
so it is now about 5 years since release and I really enjoyed acts 1-3. Has acts 4-5 ever been voice acted? Was kind of left hanging and would be nice to finish the mission.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version