Hosted Projects - Standalone > WoD Archive

RELEASE - Wings of Dawn: Stranded

<< < (4/39) > >>

rubixcube:
Nice little campaign so far, curious though as to why some parts are locked at 30fps, mainly the intro.

Dark Hunter:
Spoiler:Note to self: when taking on a pair of Zy aces, equip something better than the starter weapon on a Ray-E!
Had to try that several times before I managed it. Luckily missile spam a la Macross is a viable tactic in this game.

I like this ending. :D

And may I just mention that "Johan Sturmritter" is one of the most awesome names ever?

Oh, hey, Spoon. Possible bug, but on the chance it's a spoilery feature:
Spoiler:A couple of times during the Transspace sequence, I noticed a skybox of planets flicker into view a couple of times, mainly when there was an EMP. Is that intentional?

Legate Damar:
Will play this soon

Deadly in a Shadow:
Just started playing this little but epic gem.

Spoiler:The transspace effects were scary and awesome. Splendid job.
The nu-LSF fighters look superb too. Poor nu-skirmishers never saw any action.

Spoon:

--- Quote from: yuezhi on October 25, 2012, 09:56:51 pm ---Thank you Spoon! You just made this day the best birthday of my life ever! :D

--- End quote ---
  :D

--- Quote from: CKid on October 25, 2012, 10:55:57 pm ---Just finished one play-through. Great mini-campaign, I stayed up way too late playing but there was no way that I was going to leave it until I completed it. Sleep and Job can wait.

Spoiler:I saved Silver. DAMN YOU SPOON for making me have to choose one! :( Will go for the other ending tomorrow night. Please make a third possible ending where you can save both.
--- End quote ---
Spoiler:There are four possible endings, with the bad ending probably being the hardest to get and the least rewarding

--- Quote from: NGTM-1R on October 25, 2012, 11:21:35 pm ---So I apparently broke it on my first try.

Spoiler:Did nobody ever expect the Battleaxe to die before the Nordera fighters or am I just terribly unlucky and got a random problem on my first attempt? Worked the second time when I killed the fighters first.
--- End quote ---
Odd! I thought I had tested against this eventuality. I shall take a look asap.

--- Quote from: rubixcube on October 26, 2012, 01:16:26 am ---Nice little campaign so far, curious though as to why some parts are locked at 30fps, mainly the intro.

--- End quote ---
Nothing aside from the prerendered cutscenes should be locked at 30fps.

--- Quote from: Dark Hunter on October 26, 2012, 01:58:10 am ---Spoiler:Note to self: when taking on a pair of Zy aces, equip something better than the starter weapon on a Ray-E!
Had to try that several times before I managed it. Luckily missile spam a la Macross is a viable tactic in this game.

I like this ending. :D

And may I just mention that "Johan Sturmritter" is one of the most awesome names ever?

Oh, hey, Spoon. Possible bug, but on the chance it's a spoilery feature:
Spoiler:A couple of times during the Transspace sequence, I noticed a skybox of planets flicker into view a couple of times, mainly when there was an EMP. Is that intentional?
--- End quote ---
Spoiler:It's not directly linked to the random EMP. And yes, that is intentional. Transspace is wierd stuff.

--- Quote from: Deadly in a Shadow on October 26, 2012, 03:28:53 am ---Just started playing this little but epic gem.

Spoiler:The transspace effects were scary and awesome. Splendid job.
The nu-LSF fighters look superb too. Poor nu-skirmishers never saw any action.
--- End quote ---
I think Axem died a little inside every time he saw his hard worked on nu-skirmishers blow up  :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version