Hosted Projects - Standalone > WoD Forum Game

General forum game discussion

<< < (2/71) > >>

procdrone:
Me gonna crush you all! :P

headdie:
The Sol Union greets and welcomes all to join under our flag of democracy and in the solemn guardianship of the cradle of humanity.

Spoon:
The game hasn't even 'started' yet and its already in full swing, I'm absolutely loving what I'm seeing so far  :D

I'll venture to get the fleet statistics up today, but I sort of had a last moment of design inspiration and I want to explore that line of thought a bit. Before putting it on the forum and making it 'official'. Either way, should be soon!

Each new phase will start on a sunday, so 'saturday' will be the deadline for orders before they are set in stone. Since I'm a nerdy NEET my days are almost in sync with the american time zone, so in general, sunday sort of starts for me on 13:00 central european time* (its when I crawl out from underneath my blankets). So consider that the last possible moments to submit orders.

*If I'm not mistaken that is 07:00 EST

Veers:
I've got it showing up as having all the summer time and daylight saving stuff implimented. But as I always convert time wrong, I'd ignore me.

Based on the above, it will also be 10pm AEST (GMT +10). :)

Spoon:
I'm crunching a lot of numbers on the fleet stats, I like where I'm going with this but it requires a bit more math before I can put it on here.
I'm basically throwing out a large bit of already done work at the last moment because I got struck by inspiration yesterday  :p

G-good thing this is a test game...!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version