Author Topic: Fatal Crash error with "Downtown Lights" Exodus Mission  (Read 1353 times)

Fatal Crash error with "Downtown Lights" Exodus Mission
Hello all, small bug found, although actually a big bug for me.  :banghead:

When I try to save prior to the mission "Downtown Lights" in the Exodus campaign, I get a fatal crash that stops the game entirely. This means I cannot play the mission at all due to the new "before_mission" auto_save feature.

I have attached the full bug report in a text file to this thread.

Also, when I upgraded from the previous release of MCO, every non-mission screen has been in the incorrect resolution, but all the animated models are the proper size for my screen, resulting in them exceeding the bounds of their boxes. Missions have not had this issue.

I run a Windows 7 machine, with only default MCO installation, and I have had no other problems playing the game before.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: I have isolated the problem with the saving, it was an issue with variant deletion. I deleted variants of mechs that I had sold. I suppose this is also a bug of sorts, so i suppose consider this a bug report also.

[attachment deleted by ninja]
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 03:42:59 pm by ObliviMancer »

Offline Seriona

Re: Fatal Crash error with "Downtown Lights" Exodus Mission
Mission works just fine for me. My only issues is sometimes I have to restart a level because of the exit icon does not detect all my mechs. You are best off just restarting the mission/campaign for reinstall MCO.