Author Topic: multiplayer missions  (Read 12317 times)

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
hi just a quick one......... where can i download the multiplayer missions ( if there are any ) so i can host them  ?

thanks in advance

;) :D ;) :D ;) :D
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Good try! ;)

Multiplayer patch is pending final 3.6.10 EXE.
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline Haliwali

• Cake is a lie.
    • Myspace. Please be my friend
What, are you new here?
You can never get a release date out of them. Ever.
Trust me, I've been at it for a while...
The cake is a Lie.

They littered the beach as dense as a crowded Tokyo street during a Final Fantasy release riot. The slow, tottering advance only heightened the suspense of this freakishly ironic scene.

The turtles were revolting,
and nobody could stop them.

First they came for the Jedi,
and I did not speak out.
because I was not a Jedi.
Then they came for the giant robots.
and I did not speak out
because I was not a giant robot.
Then they came for the Nerds,
and I was screwed.

Sparkly Weasel, meet Forceful Chainsaw

Offline FlashFire

• Marshall of The Elite
    • The Elite, International
Believe me, when they release it I'll be the first in line to make multiplayer missions for people.... but... they don't like breaking promises of release dates... so let's just sit and contemplate how much fun it will be.    :nod:
What a unique device, the human tush. An architectural wonder, one of a kind...actually two of a kind. Designed to support our weight for a lifetime of sitting it also has the subtlety to do the samba. And when attached to certain members of the female species at a time when light summer dresses are worn can cause some of us to drive our cars straight up a lamppost. - Captain Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce, M*A*S*H

Offline captain-custard

but now the pressures on ..........
 Fs multi .....

btrl multi .........

tbp multi........

will the sleeping giant raise its head, and move forwrds into the unknown ..........

waits....
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Actually if you've been paying attention you might have noticed that WCS isn't the only multiplayer TC yet to release. :D
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline captain-custard

Actually if you've been paying attention you might have noticed that WCS isn't the only multiplayer TC yet to release. :D

wasnt trying to say it was the only one...................................................

but looking in fs2net it is the only one with  40+ players registered and no playground.............

and that shows how much ppl want this to be a reality

great work guys ......

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Actually I was referring to Starfox : Shadows of Lylat which will probably be fairly big too. When that comes out we'll have a choice of FS2 and 4 different TCs to play.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
And each TC with a completely different gameplay. ;)

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline captain-custard

so that means soon then .............. lol

Offline captain-custard

so were getting so much closer to the 3.6.10 release is there a bug testing build i can try and are there any multi missions etc hiding in the background ? if so i vounteer to spend some time with them......

i know ive dug up my old thread but i feel its better than starting a new one.......

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
It is surely good to know, that there are people interested in testing multiplayer. We will surely start a beta test at some stage. The basic multiplayer package has been finished about 6 or 7 months ago.

-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline captain-custard

kool so if its finished shoudnt we be trying to shake its cage a little and see what falls out ?, if not now is there a 3.6.10 build thats reasonably stable i can try ?

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Actually we've already tested it with reasonable success. At that time the net code was fairly slow, but it was still a lot of fun.

-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline captain-custard

returns to ask once more , 30 days later and wonders will santaclaus be giving us some new toys...

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Guess you aren't lucky. The EXE is not ready for release yet.

-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline captain-custard

its ok 7zip it and ill work around it  :lol:

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
its ok 7zip it and ill work around it  :lol:
How true...  :lol:
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline captain-custard

knock knock?

Offline captain-custard

hi , its me again

just wondering if there is any more news ?

if it needs bug testing ill volunteer

basically im judt offering my help and hoping that some time this year multiplayer will be a reality