Author Topic: Ok Im asking  (Read 2220 times)

Offline IceWulfe

• mmmm sheeep
I went to the fred and tried to edit the ships when i went to save it say the ship I have chosen was not for player play how do I get that to happen so I can get the Kilrathi ships to be able to play them?
DON'T go full retard

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
You have to open up the Saga Core VP file in a VP Editor, then extract ships.tbl to your data/tables directory inside the Saga folder.  You can edit the table file with notepad to modify the Kilrathi ships so that the player can fly them.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline IceWulfe

• mmmm sheeep
Thank you Im on it you see I have this idea and I want to see if I can create a series of missions around it
DON'T go full retard

Offline IceWulfe

• mmmm sheeep
Ok its not as easy as I thought but not imposible either....Well time to do a little scripting
DON'T go full retard