Author Topic: Ships to be included in WCS Final?  (Read 6301 times)

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Re: Ships to be included in WCS Final?
The Gettysburg is just like Exeter, in the same way that an enema is just like a colonic. (Honestly, I have no idea what I just said :lol:)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline starlord

hold on, I'm processing that last sentence...

...-...-...-...-...-...-...-...

Ouch, my head hurts :sigh:

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Thank you for the compilation of the WC1 sprites, Lars. That will certainly make doing the original ships easier if or when I get around to that.  :D
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke