Author Topic: A question on the voice acting for WCS:  (Read 2708 times)

Offline NickM

A question on the voice acting for WCS:
Guys:

Who is the voice actor who does the Kilrathi voice that says: "You will not survive this battle, Ape Scum!"

NM

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
Re: A question on the voice acting for WCS:
That line was just extracted from Wing Commander 3.  The voice actor could have been the same guy who did the voices for one of the other Kilrathi characters.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline NickM

Thanks; SAME issue for WC3, then; any idea who did the voice-acting for THAT game? Personally I love that line---ESPECIALLY the way he practically spits the words: "Ape-Scum!"

NM

Offline GNARLYBRO

it was either john rys davies or tim curry who did the voices for the kilrathi pilots
" ... ROWSDOWER!?"

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
it was either john rys davies or tim curry who did the voices for the kilrathi pilots

Good lord!

Offline NickM

Davies played Thrakath so he needed a more cultured yet powerful voice; Curry played a Court Mucky-Muck--was his name Melek, I think?

NM