Author Topic: Great War Campaign Co-Op  (Read 1979 times)

Great War Campaign Co-Op
Does anyone know if playing Great War Campaign Co-Op from FS1 is possible?

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Re: Great War Campaign Co-Op
The FS-Port does not have the mission files required, so currently no

Conversion of retail single player missions to coop is a bit tricky to my knowledge as storytelling tools such as the Command Briefing and Cutscenes do not work in multiplayer - and would have to be adapted. I don't know if there is an issue with stuff like Reaching Zenith and Black Omega which have primitive inter-mission continuity (by today's standards)
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Rylek

• Steam
Re: Great War Campaign Co-Op
I was so hoping to be able to play FSPort Coop with my buddy.  We wanted to play through the entire Freespace Universe Campaign in chronological order.  I found this old link which looked like somebody did the work to covert the FSPort missions to coop but it's old and I wasn't able to get it to work since I use Knossos and am not good with this stuff.   :(

https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=88385.0

Does anybody know if this mod every go iterated on or if there is a way to make it work with Knossos?