Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Coding - The Source Code Project (SCP)

High Resolution UI system

<< < (2/20) > >>

Cyborg17:
 :yes: :yes: :yes:

Nightmare:

--- Quote from: Cyborg17 on September 13, 2018, 01:47:54 am --- :yes: :yes: :yes:

--- End quote ---

qft

Bryan See:

--- Quote from: mjn.mixael on September 11, 2018, 04:26:50 pm --- :yes:

Because this system builds the UI like a webpage, the elements may move or scale differently depending on your resolution. I checked several random resolutions as I built it, but I'd be interested to see screenshots of any and all resolutions running this mod to see how things change.

--- End quote ---
Are you forgetting 9 slice scaling? You'd try to use that technique to remedy this problem you stated above.

m!m:
I have no idea how you could find a term that is vaguely related to the topic at hand and then immediately think it could be the solution to a random issue which may not even be a problem :nono:.

Spoon:

--- Quote from: m!m on September 13, 2018, 05:06:40 pm ---I have no idea how you could find a term that is vaguely related to the topic at hand and then immediately think it could be the solution to a random issue which may not even be a problem :nono:.

--- End quote ---
Have you considered adding geomod and soft particles to the UI? I'm fairly sure this will remedy any and all tessellations the font may have at 1827x811

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version