Hosted Projects - Standalone > Fate of the Galaxy

Tribute to TopAce

(1/4) > >>

wookieejedi:
It is with great sadness and regret that we inform the HLP community that long-time member TopAce has passed away. A few days ago, his brother informed us using TopAce’s Discord. Known as the ‘Stalwart Contributor’ in our community, TopAce has worked on many projects since first joining HLP in 2003 at the age of 17. For those interested in seeing the long list of highly impressive accomplishments there is a complete account on the wiki:
https://wiki.hard-light.net/index.php/User:TopAce.

TopAce was also one the founding members of Fate of the Galaxy, and was even on the team of the earlier Star Wars Conversion mod. On behalf of all of us in the HLP community I can say how very missed he will be. To honor our fallen wingman we’ve put together a tribute video:

Rest in Peace, TopAce, and May the Force be with you. 

Zacam:
My sincerest condolences go out to the family and friends of TopAce.

This is made especially all the more poignant as they would be celebrating a birthday soon, according to their profile.

In light of this, a special commemorative Member Group has been created, by suggestion of our dear chief1983 who also supplied the Badge used for it.

I have, with deep sadness, added TopAce to that member group "In Memoriam". May their contributions and spirit continue to light the way.

Assassin714:
Wow. Sad to hear that. He was so young too.  :(

X3N0-Life-Form:
His Stalwart Contributor title was well earned, he was an upstanding modder.
Farewell TopAce  :(

Mobius:
Rest In Peace, TopAce. You truly were a Stalwart Contributor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version