Author Topic: Searching for italian campaign  (Read 11316 times)

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Searching for italian campaign
Tht's the point Razor.
EVERYONE living in Croatia, Serbia or Bosnia knows all three languages....they're allmost the same;7
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Razor

Originally posted by TrashMan
Tht's the point Razor.
EVERYONE living in Croatia, Serbia

Hej pa nisu ga zvali Srpsko-Hrvatski bezveze. ;)

Offline LAW ENFORCER

• Turret Fiend
    • http://www.armouredstar.com
You people make me feel bad, I got a 5 in french. (1 is best 7 is fail) Thats all they TRIED to teach us....

I can speak politics though example...

Well, the thing you have to rember is that these people WANTED, in the first palce, to have that implemented. We didn't but were forced to - if we had our full own way we would have shorted that list, improved that, and redcued that. However, becasue this other group has be voted in by the public, and we respect their descion to do that, we have been forced keep the old situation that has not been even thouht about, nevermind injected with cash! The public are loosing out becasue of them!

News reader: So your answer is yes, we are sheep. Barr?

Look, if you read the facts, and they are all avaliable to read through, you will see just how this group has gone about trying to raise their own salaries rather than help these popel in need!

news reader: You put your saleries up! And your sheep arn't you!

Thats just false, just becasue there is a totaly truthfull document with that in dont belive it.

news reader: So we should jsut be sheep and follow everything you say on your bill obards?

In most cases...  ye..... mabey....
Conflict GRDLA:
Operation Return To Riker
www.ARMOUREDSTAR.com - the latest site is not finished yet!
[What we have here is the source to the Freespace ENGINE, not the Freespace GAME. By allowing the ENGINE to support all kinds of cool stuff, we're allowing the creation of all new GAMES] - TurboNed