Author Topic: What would you ask?  (Read 4341 times)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
I'd ask if any of the Anuket fleet made it out of the nebula before the supernova. ;)
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline übermetroid

• Current Father Of Samus
  • He who dares wins.
Originally posted by redsniper
seriously? :wtf:

Yea, I just aked him if he would over an email and he said he would try, but he does not know if he remembers everything from that long ago.

:cool: :cool:
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Offline mrfun

Bosch and his merry men are dead!  I know the dolt in my debriefing didn't think so, but I nailed that $&^# and his shivan transport every time!  ;7

And if you do find out the shivans are minions of yet another all powerfull race, please dont tell me.   That plot line has been done in every space-sim game except Tie Fighter.  And thats only because the latest series of starwars books hasn't made it into PC game format yet.  Yech.

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Good times.
I am a revolutionary.

Offline SanKor

Mrfun, the transport carrying bosch jumps out before you can even touch it, and that other transport(that get's destroyed) is not carrying him. in the next mission, you wont even see the transport

so it's impossible to kill bosch, except by letting the Iceni to be destroyed by the vasudans, but that doesn't count, as you didn't actually kill him then, and anyway the mission fails and you have to retry it

Offline übermetroid

• He who dares wins.
I made a mission where Bosch is killed.  Does that count?  :)

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Hmmmmmmm... It's so much more fun NOT knowing though, I'm kinda interested, but the answers are either going to dissapoint or produce another 50 questions ;)

Offline mrfun

hehehe, noone can escape the almighty power of the FRED- not even an evil genius like Bosch! ;)

I like my version better than the scripted one anyway hehheeh.

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Hey mrfun, welcome to HLP :)

:welcome:

Originally posted by ubermetroid
Ok, one day you walk in to a room full of the people that mad FS1 and FS2.  They are bored and are willing to answer any questions you have about the games as long as they are interesting questions (about the story).

Do you mean made FS? :D If that's the case, I would definitely ask, if I could have Adam Pletcher's brain. That would solve all my problems. :p
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
ok.
one question I would ask, before I asked him anything else.

Would he be willing to lead, or at least be the back-bone for an FS3 if the rights to do so had been secured? We dont need a new engine just yet; the SCP and the future Ferrium project will do, so no actual corporation would be needed...just the #$@^@^ rights.
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Firstly;

The Shivan Enigma...

Where is there home?
Do they even have a home?
How come they've been cruising around for so long, yet, the lucifer was their first ship with beam weaponry, and they technologically advanced at the same speed humanity did since then?
Was The Lucifer really just a scout fleet or was it their true flagship? Since, it was invulnerable.
What were the Shivan's doing in Capella? -- It's obvious they wanted the harness the star for some reason, and looking at the capella star in FS2, their Sun is just like OUR SUN, what is it with Shivan's and Yellow Stars?
Surely, if any star would do they'd have blown up a different one, so it has to be something about the temperature and gravity of this class of star right? :P

Bosch;

The Man escapes, so...will we see another, three sided war in a potential FS3 Storyline? (Shivans + Humans vs Humans + Vasudans, vs Enemy X).

I think I have the ancients pretty locked down, but;
Are the Vasudan's decendant of the Ancients?
Or even might we be decendants of the Ancients?

Earth;
Would we have gettin back there for FS3? (did you see anything on the BlackWater Operations campaign that was being worked on by HLP? That would make a very fitting FS3 imo...)

Shivan Comm Nodes wtf?

And...
The original V Team still around anywhere?
I'd like to have a little 2on2 or 2on4 with you guys on PXO someday with my choice team mate XD (...Us being the two not you :P)

...That's about it...
Apart from something that would include a possible campaign that I might someday make...
Never gonna get done though....
"Neutrality means that you don't really care, cuz the struggle goes on even when you're not there: Blind and unaware."

"We still believe in all the things that we stood by before,
and after everything we've seen here maybe even more.
I know we're not the only ones, and we were not the first,
and unapologetically we'll stand behind each word."

Offline Kazan

• PCS2 Wizard
  • Soul lives in the Mountains
    • http://alliance.sourceforge.net
All the more proof that Adam is a kickass guy
PCS2 2.0.3 | POF CS2 wiki page | Important PCS2 Threads | PCS2 Mantis

"The Mountains are calling, and I must go" - John Muir

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
My question:

Why did the GTVA use dumb**** tactics?
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline übermetroid

• He who dares wins.
Originally posted by Kazan
All the more proof that Adam is a kickass guy

:lol:  I think I swamped him with all my questions!  He has yet to write back!  :D

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Originally posted by jdjtcagle

Wasn't Silent Threat made by a fan...
I think:confused:

No, it was made by [V], but all the single missions that were included were made by fans.

Originally posted by Ghostavo
It was in the FS1 before Silent Threat... methinks...

No, it shipped with ST.

Originally posted by Carl

hermmm...so you think maybe the shivans knew Capella was gonna naturally go supernova, so they surrounded it and did all that funky green subspace crap to try to stop it, but it didn't work?

Nope, sorry, you can tell if a star is going to go supernova or not well in advance :)