Author Topic: PUBLIC BETA: Knossos 0.7.4 (combined launcher/installer)  (Read 1823 times)

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️À➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Re: PUBLIC BETA: Knossos 0.7.2 (combined launcher/installer)
Yup that is being addressed at this moment.  Hopefully a 0.7.3 will be out shortly to fix that.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline ngld

Re: PUBLIC BETA: Knossos 0.7.4 (combined launcher/installer)
0.7.4 has been released (0.7.3 was skipped due to problems with the new CI setup).

This version fixes the reported problems on Windows 7 and macOS. From now on releases for Windows, macOS, Ubuntu and Arch Linux will be built automatically which (hopefully) means that I'll be able to make new releases more frequently.

The Windows problem was that the bundled MSVCRT DLLs were incompatible with Windows 7 and I didn't notice because they aren't used on Windows 10. The macOS build was missing a required file for 7z which caused mod installations to fail because Knossos couldn't extract the downloaded archives. Finally, there was a problem which caused the first run wizard to be hidden after the first page.
There've been a lot of other fixes in 0.7.2 which are listed over on GitHub.